Key Tips How to Set up Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget on Other Android Phone?
As Samsung Galaxy S8’s launch date is coming near, people are getting more and more excited about the phone along with its latest apps and specs. Among the new apps, Samsung Galaxy S8 is going to come with a better, finer and accurate weather widget. The weather app would tell you a number of things including temperature, humidity level, and accurate weather prediction.
We understand that weather apps are imperative especially when you live in places that have unpredictable weather. One such example of a city is London, you will never know what it is going to rain, however, and having an accurate weather app can always prepare you for a bad weather that is coming your way.
When we say, there is no better app, than Samsung Galaxy Weather Widget, you must believe us. It is the latest and also the most accurate weather app so far! The best thing is that you install this weather app on any Android phone. In the course of this article, we will provide you a step by step guide for installing this amazing app on your Android phone. So, let’s get started!
Bit by bit Guide:
- Download the Samsung Galaxy weather app on your laptop and transfer it to the root folder of your SD card.
- After you have copied the file, DC your phone from the PC and turn it off.
- Now turn the phone back on in a recovery mode in order to flash the package.
- On the main recovery screen, tap on the install option
- Now look for the official weather app zip folder and then swipe to confirm flash option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, go back to recovery’s main menu and tap on reboot.
Now you can enjoy the amazing weather app on your Android phone. In-case you are looking for travel apps, check out Top 5 travel applications of 2017. Also, you can find good android phones at very reasonable prices at Alpha Smartphones.