Uploading Pictures on Instagram via Mobile Web on Refurbished iPhone 5S
Apple iPhone 5S is said to be an outstanding device. It comes with a 4.0-inch display with screen resolution of 630×1132 pixels. Its 1 GB RAM and a 1.3 GHZ processor make it one of the fastest device available on the market.
Since you download third-party apps, we are sure most of you have Instagram on their refurbished iPhone 5S. People who are unaware of Instagram, it is basically a social media app where you can share your pictures, you can follow celebrities etc.
The Instagram app for iPhone is a pretty cool app, it is nice, efficient and easy to use. However, when your sole purpose is to upload a picture on Instagram without wasting unwanted Mbs on feeds, you need to opt for another way.
As when you open the Instagram app, even for uploading a picture, the app automatically refreshes and your mobile data is gone. But you don’t have to worry, we have come up with a solution, where you can upload your photo on Instagram without wasting any additional MBs. We are going to teach you how to upload a photo on Insta via mobile web.
Uploading Pictures on Instagram via Mobile on Refurbished iPhone 5S:
- The first step requires you to launch Safari on your refurbished iPhone 5S. In case you use Chrome or any other browser, you need to launch that then. When the browser is opened, go to the Instagram website and log in.
- Once you log in, search for a camera button. The button is present at the bottom of the screen. When you find it, you just have to tap on it.
- Doing this will bring forward a pop-up menu, having options choosing from the gallery or taking a new photo. You can even upload a photo from your cloud storage. Choose the place where the picture is present.
- Don’t forget to preview the picture in order to ensure that everything is fine.
- If you want to make changes to your picture, there are a number of things that you can do including cropping it, changing the rotation. Tap on icon present at the bottom right of the screen, if you want to rotate your image counter-clockwise.
- Tap on the icon which is situated at the left corner of the screen for switching between landscape and portrait orientation.
- In case you have changed your mind and you no longer want to create a new post, all you have to do is tap on the “x” located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once you are done with the editing, now you can put in a word about your picture. We know it is not a must thing, but still few words can add volume to your picture.
- Everything is done, now the only thing that is left is publishing your photo. Just upload it and you are good to go.
If you are not concerned about your data usage, simply upload the photo using the Instagram app on your refurbished iPhone 5S. You can now get your hands on this amazing phone from Alpha Smartphones. These people are known for their outstanding product quality, quick service and competitive prices in the entire UK.