How to Search Message on WhatsApp, iMessage, and Facebook Messenger on your Refurbished iPhone 5s?
Apple’s iPhone 5S is an amazing phone. You can enjoy numerous inbuilt features and to further enhance your iPhone experience, you can always download third party application. WhatsApp is among the most famous third-party applications, you can send text, audio, and video messages through it.
Now, you can even call using WhatsApp. Sometimes a need arises where you have to look into the history of your message, and we understand that searching for one particular message in tons of messages is a tiresome task.
And not mention it is rarely fruitless, however, is there is a way via which you can perform the search things can become easy. In the course of this article, we will teach you how to search message on WhatsApp, iMessage and Facebook Messenger on your refurbished iPhone 5s.
How to Search Message on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp being the most popular apps for communication, therefore it is very important that you know how to search for a particular contact. Since WhatsApp keeps on updating, therefore certain features are changed. The solution below is for the recent update at this time.
- Open WhatsApp on your refurbished iPhone 5C.
- Then scroll up and you will see a search bar, this bar will disappear if you scroll down
- Type the name of the contact that you are searching and a list will be displayed with the same name.
- Choose the one that you were looking for.
How to Search a Message on iMessage?
Unlike WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, where you can archive the message if you don’t want them to appear in the main window. It means that when you search for a message, the ones stored in Archie will also be shown. However, in iMessage, you have to delete your text and once deleted there is no way of getting it back. So, be sure before you hit the delete button. Below are the steps for searching in iMessage
- First, you need to open the app on your refurbished iPhone 5S.
- Then scroll upwards and you will see a search bar.
- Tap on the bar and type the phrase or contact name. The good thing about iMessage is that besides searching for a contact, you can search for a certain message or a phrase as well.
- In the results, you will see the messages that have the keywords in them, tap on the one you were looking for. This will open the conversation at the point where the message is located.
How to Search a Message on Facebook Messenger?
The method that we are going to mention below is for the updated Facebook Messenger version. If you are using an old one, you would have to log in to your computer to perform this research.
- Open the messenger app on your refurbished iPhone 5S.
- At the top of the screen, you will be able to see a search bar.
- Simply tap on it and type what you are looking for.
- Like iMessage, you can search for a name or a phrase.
- Once you find what you are looking for, tap on it and the respective conversation will open.
iPhone 5S is a great phone, however, Apple has stopped manufacturing it. But does this mean you can’t get your hands on this amazing device? Absolutely not! You can always purchase refurbished iPhone 5S from Alpha Smartphones.