How to Save Articles for Offline Reading your Refurbished iPhone 5S 16GB?
iPhone 5S is a must have a phone. It comes packed with numerous features, its 4.0-inch display screen is perfect with the outstanding touch sensor is perfect for playing games. Likewise, the screen with its 640 x 1136-pixel resolution is excellent for watching videos.
iPhone 5S comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera and 1.2-megapixle front camera, it is fast and efficient because of its 1.3GHz processor and 1 GB RAM. When the phone was launched, it was pretty expensive, despite the introducing of new iPhone models, iPhone 5S is still in demand.
The phone is said to be expensive, but if you buy a refurbished one you will save some money. Also, buy refurbished iPhone 5S 16GB will further cut down the price, however, you need to analyze the fact that 16 GB memory is all that you will get.
There are a number of things that you can do on your refurbished iPhone 5S 16 GB, reading news updates and articles is one of them. Many times, you come across articles that are interesting, but you don’t have the time to read them.
You want to save them for offline reading. But the question here is, is there any way of saving articles for offline reading, to your delight, yes there is. This is exactly what we plan to teach you in this article.
Save Articles for Offline Reading your Refurbished iPhone 5S 16 GB using Safari:
We have listed the steps below, just follow them to read articles offline on you iPhone using Safari.
- Launch Safari and open the page that you want to save for offline reading.
- You need to activate the bottom menu and for that, you have to tap on the top of the Safari browser.
- Once the bottom menu is visible on the screen, tap on share icon.
- You will see an Add to Reading List option, simply tab on it.
- This web page is now added to your reading list and you will be able to access anywhere, anytime. Even if you are offline, you will be able to read it on your phone.
Save Articles for Offline Reading your Refurbished iPhone 5S 16 GB using Google Chrome:
If you are using Google Chrome instead of the inbuilt browser, Safari, of iPhone, you don’t have to worry. You can still save articles for offline reading on your phone.
- Open the web page that you want to save, then tap on the three dots that are located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear, and from it, you need to tap on the share icon.
- Now select the Read Later option from the bottom menu that will appear on your screen when you will tap on share icon. The article will be saved and you will be able to read it anytime you want.
- To read the article on Chrome, tap on the three dots again, look for reading list option and tap on it. Now just tap on the link to the article that you want to read on your refurbished iPhone 5S.
A refurbished iPhone 5S 16GB might be less expensive, but it is a tricky task to buy one. As there is a high possibility that you get stuck with a phone that does not function properly.
However, if you buy it from Alpha Smartphones, you will never regret your decisions. They are the best and the most authentic people in the entire United Kingdoms for buying refurbished or used smartphones UK.