How to Redeem iTunes Gift and Apple Music Cards on your Refurbished iPhone 5S?
iPhone 5S is another one of Apple’s outstanding phone. It comes with a 4.00-inch display screen having a 640 x 1136 resolution. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera and 1.2-megapixel front camera. The phone is fast because of its 1 GB RAM and 1.3GHz processor.
iPhone 5S is among the most expensive phones of Apple, although the phone was launched some couple of years back, it still is in demand. The company might not be selling the phone anymore, but it for sure can be bought from reliable sources such as Alpha Smartphones.
These people have in business for quite sometimes. They are the most authentic and reliable dealers of used and refurbished smartphones in the entire United Kingdoms. Their prices are competitive, and they ensure that you get the best thing within your budget. To make things more convenient for you, they even pay for the postal service. You can now get your refurbished iPhone 5S delivered at your doorstep.
How to Redeem iTunes Gift and Apple Music Cards on your Refurbished iPhone 5S:
Once you have got your iPhone, it is time to enjoy the numerous apps available on Apple store. You can subscribe to Apple music, pay for iCloud storage or buy an app either through the default payment method you have mentioned while setting up your Apple ID or with Apple Music and iTunes Gift Cards.
What are Apple Music and iTunes Gift Cards:
These cards are available on eBay, Best Buy, Amazon and many other retailers. They usually come in $25. $50 and $100 and are valid between 3 to 12 months. You can either purchase a physical card or a digital one. The Redemption code of the physical card is located at the back and is covered with a label. The code is 16 digits long and it starts with an x.
Redeeming the Gift Cards on your Refurbished iPhone 5S:
- Open iTunes on your refurbished iPhone 5S and then Apple Store.
- In the feature Tab, you will be able to see the Redeem option present at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it.
- Enter your Apple credentials and then select the method through which you want to use the card. You can either scan your card or enter the code manually.
- If you have a physical card, simply select the” Scan the card” option and bring the back of your card in front of your phone’s camera.
- If you want to enter the code manually, opt for the “You can also enter the code manually” option. You must have gotten a 16-digit code in your mail, enter it. Or peel off the label at the back of your physical card and enter the code from there.
- After Apple verifies the code, it adds the credit to your store a balance, but before that, it asks you if you want to use the credit solely for Apple Music Membership or you want to add it to the store.
- To finish, tap on done and you are good to go.