How to Share, and Like Stories in Apple News for Refurbished iPhone 5c 32GB?
Apple iPhone 5C is a phone that can offer everything, yet it is cost-effective. It comes with a 4.00-inch display screen, 1GB RAM, and a 1.3GHz processor. The phone is perfect if you want to get your hands on an iPhone, but a cheaper version.
If you are still in search of a cheaper iPhone, we suggest you look into refurbished iPhone 5C 32 GB. You will be amazed by the prices difference and you don’t even have to worry that it’s a refurbished iPhone. We believe that refurbished iPhones are better than the new one, we already told you about 4 reasons why a refurbished iPhone 5C 16GB is better than a new one.
Your iPhone is a versatile phone, it can do many things. If you want to learn about its secrets, please see our articles.
- 4 things that you need to know before you buy refurbished iPhone 5C
- How to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone 5C
- Top 8 free video downloading apps for refurbished iPhone 5C unlock.
How to Like a Story in News App for your Refurbished iPhone 32 GB:
Like a particular article will allow News app for narrow down the research. It will bring forward those that are similar to the ones you liked. There are different ways of liking an article on your iPhone 5C.
- Open the News app and then tap on the For You Section or Favorites to read a news article.
- Tap on the heart icon located at the button of the screen. This icon indicates that you like this particular piece of writing.
- If you want to dislike any article, tap on the icon that is of a heart shape, but it has a line through it.
- Open the News app and the article that you want to read.
- Simply Swipe left on that article and you will like the like option. Tap on it.
- Likewise, swipe right and tap on the dislike option.
How to Share articles in News App for your refurbished iPhone 5C:
You can now share the article that you like with all your friends too. It is very simple.
- Start with opening the News app and then tapping on the article that you want to read. You can find that articles either in the Favorites or For You folder.
- At the bottom, left corner of the screen, you will see a Share Button. It is a box with an upward arrow. You need to tap on it.
- Then tap the sharing method, for instance, WhatsApp, Message, Facebook or AirDrop.
- Open the News App and then swipe left on the article.
- There, you will share the Share option, tap on it and then choose the sharing medium.
We hope this article was helpful, if you want to buy refurbished iPhone 5C 32GB, you should check out the site Alpha Smartphones.