How to Make Siri Read Webpages, Articles, Email on your Refurbished iPhone 5C?
iPhone 5C is a less expensive version of iPhone. The phone does offer almost all the features that any other iPhone would offer, but it still is not as expensive as other iPhones are. Reason being, it does not have a metallic back or it lacks a number of other features.
But if you want to have an iPhone and you are low on budget, we suggest you buy iPhone 5C. Buying a refurbished iPhone 5C will further decrease the price and trust us, there is no harm in buying a refurbished one.
If you are still confused, you can check out 4 reasons why a refurbished iPhone 5C 16 GB is better than a new one and 4 things that you need to know before you buy refurbished iPhone 5C.
We hope these articles will help you decide as iPhone 5C is an excellent phone. It comes with 4.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels. iPhone 5C is fast and efficient because of its 1GB RAM and 1.3GHz dual-core processor.
The phone is available in 16, 32 and 64 GB of storage space. Among the numerous features, Siri is said to be the best feature of iPhones. Over the time, they have improved and enhanced it. Siri can call, text, and chat back. Now, this amazing assistant can even read out emails, articles, and web pages for you. Isn’t this great news, just let Siri do all the reading for you?
How to Make Siri Read on your Refurbished iPhone 5C:
Below we have listed the method, so let’s get started!
- The first thing that you need to go is to enable the feature that would allow Siri to read out loud.
- Look for the Setting icon on your refurbished iPhone 5C, once you find it tap on it.
- Next is to scroll down till you see General. Tap on it too.
- From there look for Accessibility option and tap on it.
- There you need to search for Speech it is usually under the Vision section. Once you find it, you need to tap on it.
- Then toggle on the speak screen option.
- That is, it, you have enabled the feature. Now to test it, please launch Safari and load a webpage.
- Once the web page is loaded, place any two fingers on the search bar of the browser and swipe down. This not only activates Siri, but a small dialogue box also called the screen box will appear in front of you. Now Siri will start reading. You can increase the reading speed of Siri by using Hare and Turtle symbol located on the box.
- To make Siri read other content, for example, emails or article, just select the content and tap on Speak.
Looking for a reliable place to buy refurbished iPhone 5C, check out the website Alpha Smartphones.