A Great Smartphone if you can quiet Discover it Samsung Galaxy S5 – Review
Samsung Galaxy s5 is an Android smartphone released by Samsung, and it was released on April 11, 2014. Samsung shipped over 10 million units in less than a month, making it the largest selling phone to date made by Samsung. It offers a removable textured rear cover and a protective seal making it dust and moisture resistant.
This smartphone provides users with a high definition screen and added security features, including privacy mode and a fingerprint reader. The Samsung Galaxy Smartphone s5 also offers an updated camera, and the ability to track health features with features like a built-in heart rate monitor.
Pros of the Samsung Galaxy s5:
Galaxy s5 offers several improved features including:
- A high definition viewing screen
- Updated with Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 16-megapixel rear-facing camera
- A longer battery life than the Samsung Galaxy s6
- The ultra-power saving mode extends the battery life on the Galaxy s5
Cons of the Samsung Galaxy s5:
There have been some complaints about the Galaxy s5 which users have noticed, including:
- The finger-scan feature has been reported to be inconsistent, but an update was released to help resolve this problem
- Some users complained of the use of plastic on the rear cover instead of metal
- The processing system is not as up-to-date as other Android smartphones
Why Galaxy s5?
In conclusion, the Samsung Galaxy s5 measures up well with other Android smartphones and offers users a high definition screen and one of the best rear-facing camera available on a smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy s5 is a great option for consumers looking for added features like Bluetooth capability, expandable memory possibilities, and water resistant qualities you can compare to Sell The Mobile in UK.